We, Addingham Parish Council, are a Data Controller for the purposes of Data Protection legislation.
We may collect information from you and hold your personal data in order to:
- communicate with you about the services we offer or about services you offer to us
- administer a contract with you
- advertise your activities on our website
- administer your agreements with us for rent of allotments and garden extensions, and process your invoices for payment of rent
- administer your booking arrangements for Council-owned premises.
The information we hold may include names, addresses and contact details.
We will not share your personal information with anyone else outside the Council (which is understood to mean members, staff, volunteer staff and volunteer village representatives working with the Council), except as required to do so by law or by our principal authority, City of Bradford MDC.
If you would like to see a copy of the information we hold and share about you, then please contact the clerk on email@example.com.
Please also see a copy of our Data Protection Policy, available on the Policies and Procedures page of our website www.addingham-pc.gov.uk.
If you have any questions about how we use your data, or if you would like to remove or change any of the information we hold about you, please contact the clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org.