The Hub was created when the Old School building was refurbished in 2018/19, and it opened for business in June 2019.
The Old School is home to the library on the ground floor, and on the upper floor by the Hub, the village’s information, exhibition and heritage centre, where the facility offers a flexible public space, available free of charge for the community to use for small group meetings, activities and social get-togethers, or just for people to drop in for a cup of tea and a chat with neighbours. The Addingham Heritage Archive and the Civic Society’s Photo Archive may be accessed from the Hub using the public computers, or users can bring their own devices and log on to the free Wifi. The Parish Council’s records in the Heritage Archive include Council Minutes since 1894 which are also stored in physical form in the Hub and documents and files may be viewed by arrangement. To do this, please contact the Clerk to the Council (details below).
The Hub can be booked online by using the facility on this site or by contacting the Bookings Clerk on
IN THE EVENT OF ANY EMERGENCY OR PROBLEMS WITH THE ALARM, PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLLOWING MOBILE NUMBER:
To find out more about the Hub and the Council’s ongoing project to develop services from this community facility, please contact the Clerk on